We’re so excited to be bringing back the ‘Live in the moment’ photo competition for our 2016 Gold Award Gala! We are inviting ALL Duke of Ed Participants to take part for your chance to WIN a Steal Time Back watch!
The Duke of Ed journey is all about living in the moment and making sure every experience is one to remember.
Living in the moment means to focus on the present, let go of our worries and to give our full attention to what we are doing. By making the most of each moment in life it allows us to really prolong its value and enhance more meaning and quality in to everything we do.
How do I enter?
1. Follow us on Instagram @dukeofedvic
2. Capture an image that shows you living in the moment! We encourage all Gold Awardees attending the Gala to enter with images taken from the night.
3. Post to Instagram with the hashtag #GoldAward2016 and tag us @dukeofedvic
4. If you don’t use Instagram and would like to participate, please email your photo directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition opens on 23rd November and closes midnight Sunday 4th December 2016.
2. Competition is open to anyone that is currently completing or has completed their Compass, Bridge or Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. This includes all levels.
3. Entries must either be posted to Instagram with the hashtag #GoldAward16 or must be emailed directly to email@example.com. All entries must tag the Duke of Ed Instagram page.
4. Entries will be judged on creativity and originality.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them, or the individual must be included in the image. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
6. The owner of the winning entry photos will be required to provide written permission that we have the right to use their image. If you are under the age of 18 you must have a parent/guardian complete a talent release form which can be downloaded here: Talent Release Form
7. Winners will be announced on social media in the second week of December. Winners will then be asked to contact us to claim their prize.
8. Prizes will be posted to the winners.