In the lead up to the Gold Award Gala, we are inviting ALL Duke of Ed Participants to take part in our ‘Live in the moment’ photo competition for your chance to WIN a Steal Time Back watch!
Living in the moment means to focus on the present, let go of our worries and to give our full attention to what we are doing. By making the most of each moment in life it allows us to really prolong its value and enhance more meaning and quality in to everything we do.
Sometimes we can place a large amount of pressure on ourselves, set too high expectations and get distracted by our fears and worries. But it’s important to take the time to stop, take the time to refresh and most importantly, take the time to simply enjoy ourselves.
Just like The Duke of Ed, life is all about the journey. Let’s make it one to remember by living in the moment.
How do I enter?
2. Capture an image that shows you living in the moment!
3. Post to Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #goldaward2015 and tag us @dukeofedvic
4. If you don’t use Instagram or Facebook and would like to participate, please email your photo directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be choosing FOUR lucky winners in total. Two winners will be chosen from images that are taken at the Gold Award Gala and two will be chosen from all other entries – complying with the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition opens on 1st November and closes midnight Sunday 6th December 2015.
2. Competition is open to anyone that is currently completing or has completed their Compass, Bridge or Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. This includes all levels.
3. Entries must either be posted to Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #GoldAward2015 or must be emailed directly to email@example.com. All entries must tag the Duke of Ed Instagram or Facebook page.
4. Entries will be judged on creativity and originality.
5. We will be selecting four winners in total. Two winners will be chosen from images that are taken at the Gold Award Gala and two will be chosen from all other entries
6. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them, or the individual must be included in the image. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
7. The owner of the winning entry photos will be required to provide written permission that we have the right to use their image. If you are under the age of 18 you must have a parent/guardian complete a talent release form which can be downloaded here: Talent Release Form
8. Winners will be announced on social media in the second week of December. Winners will then be asked to contact us to claim their prize.
9. Prizes will be posted to the winners.