In the lead up to our fun run Le Tour de Le Tan, we are inviting everyone to take part in our ‘Get Active’ Photography Competition for your chance to WIN a Kobo Wireless eReader!
Le Tour de Le Tan is a one-lap sponsored race around Melbourne’s iconic 3.8km Tan Track to encourage physical activity, raise awareness for the Awards, and to fundraise for The Awards Funding Assistance Program (AFAP). Taking place next Thursday 30th April, we are excited to announce we have 4 schools taking part in the event: Port Phillip Specialist School, Brunswick Secondary College, The Mac.Robertson Girls School and St Helena Secondary College.
We are also pleased to announce that Channel Nine Sports Presenter, Clint Stanaway will also be joining us on the day as our special guest.
How do I enter the Photo Comp?
1. Follow us on Instagram @dukeofedvic
2. Capture your best action shot!
3. Post to Instagram and tag @dukeofedvic and hashtag #DukesLeTour2015
4. If you don’t use Instagram and would still like to participate, email your photo directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Competition opens on Mon 27th Apr and closes Sun 3rd May 2015.
2. Competition is open to anyone that is currently completing or has completed their Compass, Bridge or Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. This includes all levels.
3. Entries must either be posted to Instagram with the hashtag #DukesLeTour2015 or must be emailed directly to email@example.com
4. Winning photo will be judged on creativity and originality.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
6. Winner will be announced on social media on Mon 4th May. Winner will also be notified via email.
7. Prize will be posted to the winner