- This event has passed.
Capacity Building Series – ‘Shaping Future Careers: Highlighting employability skills in young people’ | Warrnambool
April 21, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Delivered in partnership with the Government of Victoria’s Advance program, Duke of Ed Victoria is proud to bring back, the 2016 series of Capacity Building Workshops for anyone working in the space of youth development.
Over the day attendees will:
- Learn about transferable skills.
- Be able to help young people identify their transferable skills.
- Be provided with tools that will enable them to identify resources to aid in identifying their transferable skills
- Learn how to help young people to use their identified transferable skills to explore potential occupations.
- Will learn how to help a young person market their transferable skills on a resume, cover letter and in an interview.