Your business can help shape the future of young Victorians. For more than 50 years, Duke of Ed Victoria has worked to empower young Victorians by delivering an international framework of programs to prepare them for life.
The Award touches the lives of thousands of Victorian families which benefits not only young people but also the wider community. Every year, Participants dedicate thousands of hours to volunteering and many discover a love of volunteering that stays with them for life.
Over the past 50 years, we have reached more than 100,000 young Victorians.
Over the next 50 years, we want to expand our reach to 1,000,000 young Victorians.
Our goal is to overcome barriers to participation, such as economic disadvantage or lack of social support. In working towards this goal, we strive to:
- give all young Victorians the opportunity to participate in the Award, regardless of social or economic circumstance.
- provide greater support for schools and organisations delivering the programs.
- reach more young people from migrant, juvenile justice, disengaged and indigenous youth groups.
We work closely with business and corporations to achieve this goal. In doing so, we use a collaborative approach and ensure maximum mutual benefit is gained from the relationship.
Join us in shaping the future of young Victorians.
- Involvement with a program that is recognised worldwide for its positive impact on society
- Being able to demonstrate your commitment to CSR and community
- Being part of an innovative and sustainable solution for business, society and economy
- The opportunity to access a network of high achievers and skilled young employees
- Differentiation from competitors in the high-end labour market
- Increasing awareness of your company and its activities through events and media opportunities
- Positive brand recognition within the youth and family markets
- Improving staff morale and retention through community engagement
- Direct access to extensive social media targeting a youth audience
- Supporting change and empowering today’s young Victorians to become tomorrow’s leaders.
Ways that you can support Duke of Ed Victoria include:
- creating internship and employment opportunities for our Awardees through The Duke of Ed Employer Program.
- providing mentoring opportunities for our Awardees.
- introducing a Workplace Giving Program.
- encouraging the people you work with to volunteer some of their time to our Award.
- sponsoring an event or holding a fundraising event or campaign.
- making a contribution to the Awards Funding Assistance Program (AFAP).
- donating a percentage of sales from a special promotion.
- enriching our offering with your products or expertise.
- becoming an ambassador of our Award.
Duke of Ed Victoria (Awards Victoria Ltd.) is a charitable organisation with ATO Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status, making all donations over $2 fully tax-deductible.
Download our Sponsorship Opportunities booklet to find out how you can further help support us.