Did you know that Duke of Ed Victoria is a charity? We’re a not for profit organisation and everything we do is towards our purpose: capacity building for young Victorians.
Our programs touch the lives of thousands of Victorian families each year. They not only benefit young people – they also benefit the community. Every year, Participants dedicate thousands of hours to volunteering as part of their Award. Many discover a love of volunteering that stays with them for life as well as gaining beneficial skills that make them valuable members of the community.
Over the past 50 years, we reached more than 100,000 young Victorians. Over the next 50 years, we want to expand our reach to 1,000,000 young Victorians. Our goal is to overcome barriers to participation, such as economic disadvantage or lack of social support.
We strive to:
- Give all young Victorians the opportunity to participate in the Awards, regardless of social or economic circumstance
- Provide greater support for schools and organisations running the programs
- Reach more young people from migrant, juvenile justice, disengaged and indigenous youth groups.
However, we can only achieve our goals with your help. Support us to enrich the lives of young people for generations to come.
There are many ways in which you can support Duke of Ed Victoria:
- Create internship & employment opportunities for our Awardees
- Introduce a Workplace Giving Program for your employees
- Encourage your people to volunteer some of their time with our Award
- Provide mentoring opportunities for our Duke Awardees
- Sponsor an event or hold a fundraising event/campaign
- Make a contribution to the Awards Funding Assistance Program (AFAP)
- Donate a percentage of sales from a special promotion
- Enrich our offering with your products or expertise
- Become an ambassador of our Award
Duke of Ed Victoria is a charitable organisation with ATO Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Status, making all donations over $2 fully tax-deductible.
Download our Sponsorship Opportunities 2015 Booklet to find out how you can further help support us.
Gold Award Gala
Support us for The Gold Award Gala where we are raising funds to reach, equip and mentor more young Victorians from diverse, disadvantaged and remote backgrounds. Purchases tickets here or you can make a donation here.