Award Ceremonies and celebrations
On successful completion of any of the Awards, young people receive a prestigious certificate and badge. Depending on their Award Unit, they may also be able to participate in an Award Ceremony or celebration for achieving their Award.
Those who successfully complete the Gold Duke of Ed Award will be invited to attend our special Gold Award Gala. Stay tuned for updates by subscribing to our monthly newsletter, Award Edge.
The Duke of Ed Victoria Alumni
Your child’s journey with The Duke of Ed doesn’t have to end after they complete their Award. Encourage them to keep the adventure alive by joining The Duke of Ed Victoria Alumni!
The Duke of Ed Victoria Alumni program was first established at the beginning of 2013. It started with just one dedicated person which lead to a committee and now this network has expanded into a group of dynamic and passionate Alumni.
By joining The Duke of Ed Victoria Alumni young people will have the opportunity to:
- Communicate with likeminded people
- Participate in interesting and engaging events
- Get involved in community projects
- Build their network of valuable contacts
- Develop career pathways
- Volunteer for work and internship opportunities
- Learn through mentor sessions
- Be a part of something exciting and fun!
To join simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org